Currency Value Guide How Much Is My Paper Money Worth
silver certificates, 1935 and 1957 most 1935 and 1957 series silver certificates are worth a very small premium over face value. circulated examples typically sell for $1.25 to $1.50 each, while uncirculated silver certificates are worth between and each.dec 07, 2018 sterling silver sellers need to keep in mind that since sterling silver isnt pure silver, the weight alone will not determine how much one gets paid. for example, if you sell 100 ounces of sterling silver, you will only be paid 92.5% of the spot price of silver because the other 7.5% is either copper, zinc, or another metal.the 1893-s morgan silver dollar is worth over $4,100, with only 100,000 of them ever produced. the 1881-cc morgan silver dollar is worth $380, given that its one of the scarcer carson city mint dollars produced. oddly enough, the melt value of the morgan silver dollar is only around $15. It contains 90% silver and weighs just 26.7 grams.